Do you want to get rid of the extra fats that bulge your tummy out and make your body look ugly and unpresentable?
If yes, then surely this is something worth a read for you.
Being overweight is one the biggest health issues that people are worried about these days. Chunkiness brings about with it other diseases and above all are the cardiac diseases.
Taking out some time for yourself to jog or go out for a brisk walk after a busy and exhaustive day seems a bad idea to almost everyone, so don’t give up as treadmills have made this task easy for you.
Through this read you would come across the 3 most rated treadmills and the specs that they offer.
NordicTrack Commercial 1650 Treadmills
The NordicTrack Commercial 1650 is a best selling treadmill for home and commercial gyms. NordicTrack treadmills are equipped with some of the manufacturer’s top features. These include:
- 6 CHP motor
- a power incline/decline (that helps burn calorie faster)
- 7″ touchscreen with HD display
- Android browser
- Many Built-in workout apps
- Optional iFit Coach and a,
- Quiet machinery belt.
Moreover you can set a workout program on NordicTrack treadmills and the Commercial 1650 possess this amazing feature. The apps are categorized into some of the main categories of calorie burn, cardio training, endurance and speed.
Well this is not the end of story as NordicTrack offers a five-year parts/electronics warranty on this treadmill.
Sole F80 Treadmills
The Sole F80 Treadmill with 3.5 CHP is a top choice for people who prioritize durability and comfort over other miscellaneous electronic features. The machine’s has some best features unlike others and these include:
- welded steel frame
- large track rollers
- Sole’s excellent deck cushioning
- Sole F80 allows up to 40% less shock compared with outdoor running surfaces
- Other specs include a spacious running surface (22″ wide x 60″ long) and,
- A wireless heart rate monitoring system that can control speed and incline. Each workout can incorporate speeds up to 12 mph and inclines up to 15%.
There are some special electronic features that aren’t as strong a priority for Sole, but they do match needs of the users.
- Sole F80 has a sound system for MP3 players
- Bluetooth for transferring your workout stats to FitBit, Apple Health and other apps
- Wireless heart rate control is an option as well
Program menus on Sole home treadmills are like those on classic club treadmills, including options such as hill climbing and long-distance workouts. In addition to six standard workouts the F80 has two heart rate controlled programs and can save two user-designed programs to the console.
Overall the Sole F80 is one of the best treadmills for those who prefer cushioned comfort and durable mechanized engineering.
ProForm PRO 2000 Treadmills
One of the best folding treadmills for walkers and runners, the ProForm Pro 2000 is a space efficient machine. For those having space issues have now ProForm Pro 2000 to best fit their suit.
Important basics include a quiet
- 5 CHP motor,
- Roomy track and
- Large rollers
- power incline/decline range of -3% to 15
- 32 preset workout programs
- Unlimited iFit Coach workouts
- Play MP3s through its premium 3″ console speakers
- Connect your gadgets on a secure console shelf for video and surfing the web.
These features can help workout time to be spent faster and in an effective manner, so you’ll be more likely to follow fitness plans throughout.